Know that your equipment and electrical is up to scratch.
We know how important it is for you to run your business with efficiency and we know that breakdowns, faults and fires can cause significant costly interruptions. Get the confidence you need with comprehensive programmed maintenance. No matter what the size of your business.
Programmed maintenance is a set of tasks and tests that take place by a licensed electrician on a recurring basis.
The objective is to
- reduce downtime by minimizing the chance of a major fault.
- keeping your business in line with updated OH&S compliance.
- keeping equipment in good working order for increased efficiency and longevity.
There is no ‘one plan' fits most. Connect2 provides tailored electrical maintenance plans, individualized and planned according to the business size and requirements. Smaller businesses may only need a couple of days
a year to keep on top of their maintenance.
While larger businesses may require multiple days per year.
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance
- build long term relationships with your electrician
- rest assured your electrician will be familiar with your premise
- in the event of an emergency your electrician will be there for you
- identification of potential failures or breakdowns
- identification of fire and hazards
- tailored plans to suit all business sizes and needs
- manageable payment plans available
Read our latest blog post on electrical maintenance here
What our clients say..
"Connect2 is extremely professional, always on time and very thorough. I’ve used them many times and have never had an issue with their work. Very high standard and recommend to anyone."